8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 4413 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Damn thats wild. The guy in the range is obviously a douche for hitting that guy but those bikers were fkd up too. **** id probably run them over too if they surrounded me like that.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Am sure the guy was afraid for his life but why did they surround him like that to begin with ....I know bikers are not just gonna go on someone trying to stop him for no reason .... Car meets are gonna get bad now

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
37,358 Posts
nah, just gotta kill 1 or 2 of the aggressors and the mob would dispurse.

there'd be 0 victims, right now there is a victimized family what is better in your opinion?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
No one died, the first guy who brake checked the RR got a broken leg. When the guy was hit after brake checking the truck, they popped the RR's tires and started destroying his truck. I don't blame the dude for taking off and hitting them. He should have drove to the toll booths though and not got off at the exit. Vic is right but its not that easy in NYC for anyone to get a carry license. Personally, I would have drove to the toll booth and found some cops that are always standing there. I would have also never stopped that truck no matter what. Traffic ahead? Guess what I'm flooring it in reverse and running over all those bikes too. I ride also and these guys are just thug squids. You ain't coming near my family like that.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
I woulda ran them over too if they surrounded me like that... at my car height I mean plow thru them, they wont fit under

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I checked my source and yes no dead (my mistake) and I would have done the same probably if everyone was chasing me like that but if he would've make a left on Broadway there was a precinct one block away instead of that block that is traffic all the time ..... Sucks they did that with a baby in the car that's just more charges on them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2421 - 2440 of 4413 Posts