8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling this complete kit and more! I sprayed about 8 or 9 times with it, none were track, it was city or highway spray, very very fun. I had a 75 shot the whole time. This a complete kit and everything you need for the install is included, you dont need to buy anything else. This is a very hard hitting kit, scare the crap outta me type of hard lol. This kit is also and automatic spray type, progressive type, no push button like FAST AND THE FURIOUS lol its safer this way!

I got into some legal issues and I need the money, also I had to take my civic to the dealership so I unistalled everything. After that I didnt want to hook it back up and I need the money like I said before. I got this kit piece by piece and it took me alot of time and money to find. Everything together retails for about 1,500 to 1,600
I want to get $800 plus shipping!

Here is a list of all the parts:
NX 10lbs Bottle
NX Bottle Fitting Adaptor
NX Bottle Warmer
NX Bottle Warmer Harness, Relay and Switch
NX Tps Switch w/harness
NX Rpm Activation Switch w/Harness and Relay
NX Remote Bottle Opener
NX Pedal Activation Switch (Optional)
3 Arming Switches (Bottle Opener, Warmer and Activation)
2 NX solenoids
2 Main Nitrous Lines ( 1 brand new)
NX Fuel Solenoid Line and extra one
NX Nitrous Solenoid Line and extra one
2 NX Fuel Supply Lines
NX Jets (50hp, 75hp, 100hp, 150hp)
4 Denso Colder Plugs (Recommended)
NX Blue Shark Nozzle
Bottle Clamps w/screws
Nitrous Pressure Switch
New 40FT Black 18 Gauge Wire roll
New 40FT Red 18 Gauge Wire roll
New Gold Plated Butt Connectors 18-22. 10-12
Fuel Pressure Gauge (Not in picture)
I might have forgotten a few things, if I remember I ll list them

The complete kit

TPS Switch and Stickers! lol

New wires and butt connectors, TPS Swithch, Main Harness, Nozzle, Arming Switches

Fuel Rail Adaptor, Clamps, Bottle, Remote Bottle Opener, Nx Solenoids, Main Line Solenoids, Colder Spark Plugs, Pressure Switch, Bottles Adaptor, Pedal Arming Switch

Rpm Switch, Harness, Extra Lines

No Lowballers
No Parting out anything
Price IS FIXED
Any questions feel free to email at [email protected] or PM ME
Thanks

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
probably wont but ok, im actually starting to change my mind on selling, this thing is so addicting

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yeah I know what ya mean I just installed a kit for my auto r18 omg Its sooo fun. but I need the psi up higher with bottel warmer I'll check to see if this up in a month kinda short on mula right now :(

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i hear you but thats the only reason im selling, i need the money if not i be spraying it right now

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I'm definitely interested I just gotta see if I'm going to get this or the mugen exhaust. Both around the same price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts