8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Warning: This post by myself is going to be by far the most extreme post I have yet, or ever plan to post. I have no problems with anything or anyone discussed in this post, it is simply the way it is evolving.

Mods delete as you wish.

I've been thinking about this for a while now ever since I went to a movie about a month ago and saw a lot of teenage males acting like a typical homosexual person and wearing the stereotypical clothes of a homosexual male. When I say a lot I mean roughly 30%-40% through visual observation. Like I have previously stated, I have absolutely no problem with homosexual males or females but is bothering me that (don't really know how to describe it) a lot of young males are choosing to be a homosexual. I don't understand it.

And to the subject which sparked this post... I personally knew a man, a pastor that worked for my mom. I talked to him on a regular basis. He was arrested I believe it was Thursday night for attempting to pay a 15 year old girl fifty dollars to give him oral sex. This "15 year old girl" was a senior officer of the Denton County Police Department and he played this game, including getting videos of Mr. Cruz for several hours until he finally arranged a meeting at the park where Mr. Cruz was arrested. That's right, this pastor, a personal acquaintance, my moms worker attempted to sell himself for fifty dollars to a 15 year old girl.

Everyday I see drugs being sold, stolen items being sold, and almost every week a fight or stabbing. What is wrong with the world today? Seriously?

Read posts below.

·
Registered
388 Posts
None of the things that you mention are specific to modern society. They have been around ever since history has been recorded.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MordeKyle said:
i dont see how homosexuality has anything to do with this. but thats another debate.
My point was, are kids and young adults being brought up to be homosexuals? Has child molestation become so out of control that no one wants to admit it? Kids become curious about their own sex as an effect of that?

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are the motivation speeches? The "new generation" need to be treated just like the current and old generations were. Why do they get sex and drug education in fifth and sixth grade? That just makes them want to do it that much more. Do people not realize this stuff? STD's are greatly increasing and so is the statistics on teenage pregnancy.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Hmmmm I don't remember the time when I "chose" to like girls. I am assuming its because I didn't choose, it's just who you are. I don't think all these kids are "choosing" to be ***. I am sure there has always been the same percentage of ***/straight in society, however now people can be more open without fear of persecution.

·
Registered
356 Posts
FijiDeez said:
Hmmmm I don't remember the time when I "chose" to like girls. I am assuming its because I didn't choose, it's just who you are. I don't think all these kids are "choosing" to be ***. I am sure there has always been the same percentage of ***/straight in society, however now people can be more open without fear of persecution.
I totally agree. I don't think one chooses to be *** or not. Its just if you were born that way. I also don't remember ever "choosing" to like girls, it just happened which is what I presume when you bring homosexuals into the mix. It just happens. Its just like if you were a guy, but you were put into a women's body so that girl likes other girls.

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
I'm going to closely watch this thread...

I don't believe that people choose to become homosexual, ok well a few might, but really, think about it...You, at some point in time (say age 8 or whatever), started liking girls (or boys). You didn't choose it. You were simply born that way. It's the same thing with homosexuals, straits, or whatever your thing may be...

I agree with one of the other posters as well. Society has always, always, always had these issues! None of this stuff is new! The fact is that today we more readily hear about things due to our technological advances (i.e TV and Internet).

I'm a history major so I can tell you that there have been atrocities, drug abuse, rapes, etc, etc...throughout history...In fact I would go as far as to say that things are a lot better today than they have been in the past...

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
Where are the motivation speeches? The "new generation" need to be treated just like the current and old generations were. Why do they get sex and drug education in fifth and sixth grade? That just makes them want to do it that much more. Do people not realize this stuff? STD's are greatly increasing and so is the statistics on teenage pregnancy.
I believe that kids get sex/drug education much earlier because we have a lot of idiotic parents today that can't/won't sit down and explain these things to their kids (as did my parents with me)...It is unfortunate.

I do not believe that education in these topics causes kids to want to do these things any more that they already would have. if anything they get strait info on these topics, so they can make more informed decisions (i.e. hopefully not do these things).

·
Premium Member
10,506 Posts
To the OP: How are these kids dressing that makes them appear like a homosexual? If you mean that they are dressing sharp (as some *** men do) then I don't see what the problem is? Hell, I wish I had the sense of fashion that many of the *** men I know have!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
My point was, are kids and young adults being brought up to be homosexuals?
There have always been as many *** people in the world. The difference is that in the past more people have been "in the closet" and haven't let you see them. It is more socially acceptable to be *** these days and it is helping a lot of people shown how they truly are. Also, the raised social acceptance has show you what to look for and now you are more trained to sterotype and what to think is ***.

FijiDeez said:
Hmmmm I don't remember the time when I "chose" to like girls.
I do, Cara Hawk! 5th grade!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
Everyday I see drugs being sold, stolen items being sold, and almost every week a fight or stabbing. What is wrong with the world today? Seriously?

Read posts below.
This are the reasons why some of my friends choose to NOT have kids. They do not want them to exposed to the "****** up world" according to their point of view.

Sex is also a problem.. Kids are doing it younger and younger and they dress way more slutty than 10 years ago.

Sorry for hijacking your thread :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
HONDACARE said:
There have always been as many *** people in the world. The difference is that in the past more people have been "in the closet" and haven't let you see them. It is more socially acceptable to be *** these days and it is helping a lot of people shown how they truly are. Also, the raised social acceptance has show you what to look for and now you are more trained to sterotype and what to think is ***.

I do, Cara Hawk! 5th grade!
Lol 5th grade?

Me.... kidnergarten

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CaliGuy said:
To the OP: How are these kids dressing that makes them appear like a homosexual? If you mean that they are dressing sharp (as some *** men do) then I don't see what the problem is? Hell, I wish I had the sense of fashion that many of the *** men I know have!
:yeahthat:

There is nothing wrong of dressing "***". Most stylish people are NOT homosexual.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
CaliGuy said:
As far as kids having sex too young: Back in the day (say early 1900's) people were married at age 13 and already having kids! This is nothing new people!
They were selling "PIIHB" tshirts at the 1904 worlds fair. True story!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CaliGuy said:
As far as kids having sex too young: Back in the day (say early 1900's) people were married at age 13 and already having kids! This is nothing new people!
Yeah I remember learning that... but that is just wrong.. Their excuse was that they weren't "educated"

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
FijiDeez said:
^^ Ha ha HONDACARE. I guess I do remember the first girl I realized I wanted to touch. And then there was this time when I was like 8 or so and I convinced a girl down the street to get naked with me and roll around in a sea of stuffed animals! My grandma caught us and went banana sandwich! :SHOCKED:
For sure! I used to play "husband and wife" with my parents friends daughter when we were like 9. They caught us and she wasnt allowed to see me until 8 years later and we got arrested the first time we hung out again(whole other story)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.