8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work at car wash on the weekends and this newer NSX pulls in and this thing is SWEET. big brake kit, cabon lip, supercharged, exhaust. i spoke with him and tolled me his tuning isn't finished but it roughly 400whp. then i tolled him that i have a new si and he said thats funny i have one too and that he drives it for work. talk about about a true honda fan. then he let me drive it. i started it up and gave it a little rev, the charger sounded nice i poped in first and held on.. once i had it up to 6mph i had to let off. i'm getting a NSX when my si kicks the bucket. that thing is too sweet.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Man.. It's amazing how stock nsx's can move so quickly. I mean, they seriously feel like they have twice the hp than they really do. I've never driven one, but some random guy gave me a ride in his and it was fantabulous.

I guess nsx owners are just generous people, lol.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
firmhonda said:
Man.. It's amazing how stock nsx's can move so quickly. I mean, they seriously feel like they have twice the hp than they really do. I've never driven one, but some random guy gave me a ride in his and it was fantabulous.

I guess nsx owners are just generous people, lol.
Go ride in a Cayman S... You will jizz your pants. Or drive a Enzo, that was da ****!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
Go ride in a Cayman S... You will jizz your pants. Or drive a Enzo, that was da ****!

or an Elise, so much speed for so little HP (lightness FTW) :dancing:

or a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 :lildevil:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:

I guess Eddie Griffin ruined it for those of us hanging out at car washes to test drive Ferrari Enzos...

:(

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
4door said:
i work at car wash on the weekends and this newer NSX pulls in and this thing is SWEET. big brake kit, cabon lip, supercharged, exhaust. i spoke with him and tolled me his tuning isn't finished but it roughly 400whp. then i tolled him that i have a new si and he said thats funny i have one too and that he drives it for work. talk about about a true honda fan. then he let me drive it. i started it up and gave it a little rev, the charger sounded nice i poped in first and held on.. once i had it up to 6mph i had to let off. i'm getting a NSX when my si kicks the bucket. that thing is too sweet.
6 mph?!? Is this a typo?. I think my Si does six in first without my foot touching the pedal.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
HondaFamilyMan said:
6 mph?!? Is this a typo?. I think my Si does six in first without my foot touching the pedal.
I've had baby strollers that fast! ;)

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
the new nsx better be able to compete with the new skyline.... or Honda goes behind nissan .... speed wise.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts