8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all those that ordered pulleys form nst and suppose to get them on the 18th. did you get a notice at all that they shipped them?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I looked on the website and the date has been moved now to the 31st of August.....

I wasn't notified of anything.

jerij

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
i think these are the next thing on my list...i just order the Tic so, theres $480...money damn i want more of it

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm one of the folks on the current order. Webpage still says available
8-31-07. Still haven't received yet, but it's only the 8th of September.

Anyone else?

jerij

·
Registered
37 Posts
I emailed these goons about a week ago regarding the status of my order. I never heard back from them. Glad I paid with Paypal....

jerij

·
Registered
562 Posts
i contacted them through aim and they said it will be out sometime next week. Once there out it will be listed as instock.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have their product on my car and I love everything about them. You can chat with the president of the company on AOL. His screen name is NSTonAIM (Mike) and he is always willing to answer his customers' questions.

These guys build tons of pulleys. Take a look around their website and see how many pulleys they have listed. They are not crooks! I chatted with Mike and was told that they are working very hard on the kits and want to get them out ASAP. No one is trying to f*** with anyone. These guys are very professional with what they do.

"i hate delays and moving ETAs much much much more than you guys hate asking about them. the reality is that we have to build several kits, test them all several times while building, anodize them, and test them again. only then can we ship out kits of high quality" is what he told me during our conversations.

Just be a little patient and you guys will have some excellent kits. And feel free to look him up on AIM, NSTonAIM. It would be much easier for you to have your questions answered by going to the source than to post here on the forums.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
8civic said:
I have their product on my car and I love everything about them. You can chat with the president of the company on AOL. His screen name is NSTonAIM (Mike) and he is always willing to answer his customers' questions.

These guys build tons of pulleys. Take a look around their website and see how many pulleys they have listed. They are not crooks! I chatted with Mike and was told that they are working very hard on the kits and want to get them out ASAP. No one is trying to f*** with anyone. These guys are very professional with what they do.

"i hate delays and moving ETAs much much much more than you guys hate asking about them. the reality is that we have to build several kits, test them all several times while building, anodize them, and test them again. only then can we ship out kits of high quality" is what he told me during our conversations.

Just be a little patient and you guys will have some excellent kits. And feel free to look him up on AIM, NSTonAIM. It would be much easier for you to have your questions answered by going to the source than to post here on the forums.
care to elaborate? any noticeable power gains?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts