8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
796 Posts
As far as I know, the user "FBP FG2" had the NRG Carbon Fiber Grille on his FG2 and he said not to bother with it because something ended up breaking and he eventually sent the grille back. Might want to send a PM his way to confirm this and ask him for a review if possible.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I have the CF grill on my FA5 & I bought it from FBP FG2 because he could not get it to fit his FG2. The one issue I ran into when I installed it is that it's not possible to install it with the lower porton of the OEM grill. That one looks different so you may be able to install it with the lower portion of the OEM grill.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I think you're confused, I didn't drill those holes they were already there. I used the the round circles to cover up the holes. The holes are originally there to secure the lower portion of the grill with some push clips. Since I was not able to mount my CF grill with the lower section therefore the holes were exposed now. So all I have is the CF grill & the section the emblem sits on.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Yeah thats what i figured, I just dont want to have exposed holes nor do I want to cover up any holes. If I could make it work with the lower section then yeah,....hmmmm might have to bust out the dremel on this one!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.