8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a body shop, my rear passenger side panel was swipped by my little sisters truck in the driveway... haha, the damage is not bad, but still....

I will post pics up later on, but I would like to know if anyone knows of a good body shop that can take care of something like that....

The scratches started above the Vtak sticker and go to the bumper and the indent is pressed a little behind the tired on both ends. Also would anyone thing there is damage to the rim or any of the braking components because her bumper did drag along the wheel/rim?

Thanks...

·
Registered
592 Posts
i know of 2 shops one where I got my airbrush done and they do great body work, and another one around here in springfield mall thats a good friend of my moms that will make it look like new the only thing he might not be able to get is the vtec sticky.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
The place that is currently working on my car also did a great job the first time when they replaced my front bumper assembly.

Ourisman Dodge off of Route 1. They're extremely friendly. Stop by and tell them I WANT MY CAR BACK.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Theres tons of body shops in manassas but,.....I wouldnt trust any of them! Id just do maaco for paint. Unless someone on here knows someone. Thats how you get deals and quality work!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I still have to work things out with her insurance... but I hope that it will let me choose whatever place I want to take it to....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts