8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
I actually did this a couple years back..It is exactly as he described it I dunno how others say its not that bad. Its like when you get the runs and have anal burn from so much wiping, thats how the friction is..I remember it burned so bad after 1 days work from so much walking, it burned so bad by the time I was home I didn't want to walk..That caused me never to do it again..If you enjoy a burning sensation back there then you should try it out!

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.
This is my favorite part

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well, guys. We were all young and our butts were not covered with hair, and as far as I recall from our childhood, the ass didn't sweat/vacum/slide/smell, etc... :D So I would think it's partially true when you grow up, because of hormones are different, yet - hygiene and frequent showers will relief this guy's problems until he grows another set of so-much-necessary coating on his butt :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think the key phrase here is "cheap, disposable razor".. I think he got what he asked for xD

·
Registered
613 Posts
Damn, this guy has issues. I give my tar star a nice trim with my Norelco Body groom and I have no such issues. His faulty for using a razor on such a "delicate" area
I used the same electronic razor and have had no issues.
Actually, life is a hell of a lot better now.
OP, umm...results varied I guess :wavey:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Im dying here, i almost fell off my chair at work, that had to be the article of the year for sure, great post!!!! +1

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I love how some people reply with a serious comment like,

*what an idiot, he should have used _____ like i do....*

wtf

81 - 100 of 112 Posts