8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I rarely drive my car but I had to bring it to honda to get this plastic piece for my window, so anyways started up fine went to honda, and was trying to start it and it kept dying like 3-4 times then it started... I dont know why but it's started fine everytime since that today. Maybe it was a little slope or cause I never drive it, or maybe something that I wasn't aware what I was doing.

No CEL's or anything.

just a glitch or just ok?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I stated above how long it was sitting I thought it may be that cause I dont drive so it doesnt have time to build a charge.

I know what a glitch is.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I stated above how long it was sitting I thought it may be that cause I dont drive so it doesnt have time to build a charge.

I know what a glitch is.
No you didn't.
and what does this sentence mean "so anyways started up fine went to honda, and was trying to start it and it kept dying like 3-4 times then it started..." so it started up fine, then when you were trying to leave honda it didn't start? or when you were trying to leave your house to go to honda? or what.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It started fine.

Drove to honda went inside came back out kept dieing like 3-4 times.

Got it started drove home.

At home started it up again started fine.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
just a glitch but go out there 2 or 3days and start the car for like 10 min it will never happend agian sorry about ur situation its hard for everybody

1 - 16 of 16 Posts