8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever date their boss's daughter?

Something in me says it's a bad idea, but something about her makes me not care lol.

So, who's done it/what do you thin about it?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
do u see it going long term? if its just a "hit it and quit it" then, bad idea. basically even dating someone at work can be bad, but the bosses daughter? maybe the question is also how much do u care about your job?

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Never **** where you eat.

Unless u absolutely have too lol. On the other hand...do u want to be with a person who knows where to find u the next morning?

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
Keep it down low.

Unless your financially secure.
While plowing the boss's daugher at a JOB...is ok.
Plowing the boss's daughter at your CAREER...is....not the best idea :)

Same goes for coworkers... but i do not practice what i preach lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well perhaps I should have been a bit more clear as I didn't imagine you guys would make it this complex.

Here's a semi accurate work hierarchy
She works there during school breaks (college to clarify for the pervs)
I work there full time and go to school at night
My dad is like level 2 management and depending on what I'm doing my boss
Her dad is level 1 management, but for a completely different part of the company and isn't really my boss

It would be quiet cuz well, you guys know how work and rumors are, it's like people have nothing better to do. And it wouldn't be a hit and run, but not necessarily a super serious thing either (I personally don't think college kids are capable of doing anything serious, never mind have a relationship)

Now armed with insight, what do you all think

·
Registered
595 Posts
I say do it. He cant fire you for dating his little girl and it not working out. Think about it, as long as it doesnt affect your work then whats the big deal. You goto work to WORK, not to make everyone else fell good.

Do what you gotta do, go for it and if it doesnt work then it wont be a big deal cause work and personal life are two differant things.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts