8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I recently purchase this mod including both TBG's and i couldn't feel difference because i install my vibrant exhaust, strup header the same day. Couple of the days ago my Injen Cai started rattling badly once I start moving my car. The coolant hose is still touching the intake so i need to fix that as soon as i can. I want to hear everyone opinion including the people who has this mod and the people who had it and sold it for wherever reason. P2R tested this mod on a stock car and dyno pretty good. But does the TBS works well with I/H/E? So its worth having it or not?

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
There has been a post on here where the spacer made no HP on a car with a CAI... I will post the link once I get back home. And yes I have a p2r spacer too, but as you I felt not difference after the install except I had a little whistle when I step on the throttle half way....

·
Banned
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"These are SAE corrected numbers.... my car is stock other than the spacer we added on the second run" Thats what i got from your link, it might not be stock now but when you added the spacer thats the only mod you had rite?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.