8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
A 2010 Honda Civic Si Coupe customized by the band Paramore which will include all
season, M&S-rated, ultra high performance Toyo tires, 18” Lace Konig wheels, and KW Suspension. The
exterior includes a Honda Factory Performance sport muffler and upgraded aero parts with a lower front
spoiler, larger side skirts and a lower rear spoiler. The prize includes a complete MOTHERS® detailing kit.
The custom satin finish exterior paint consists of shifting shades of burgundy, orange, gold and yellow with
custom graphics and designs by Paramore. Included in the Grand Prize are the sales tax, destination
charges and delivery charges for the vehicle. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this Civic is $44,424.
In addition to the Civic, the Grand Prize winner will also receive a customized Speciale Fixed LTD Drop
bicycle by Masi Bikes, autographed by members of Paramore. The ARV of the Masi bike is $930. The ARV
of the Grand Prize is $45,354.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Basically just a stock 2010 Si with HFP Lip kit, dropped with rims and differ paint

then with the added on stuff like vinyls and decals and interior stuff lol

None the less i got bored and still signed up for it. I wouldnt mind having it. It Also comes with a fixed gear to, i wouldnt mind having another one lol

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
yeah true its free, the thing is if they are going to include a fix gear with the car they should at least put a bike rack on that sucker lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Basically just a stock 2010 Si with HFP Lip kit, dropped with rims and differ paint

then with the added on stuff like vinyls and decals and interior stuff lol

None the less i got bored and still signed up for it. I wouldnt mind having it. It Also comes with a fixed gear to, i wouldnt mind having another one lol
love fixed gears! a buddy of mine just built on to mess around on until we totally destroyed the crank from peddling so hard lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts