8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys name is junior new on here I don't have a civic but I do have a npb dc5. I've had it for 5yrs n I love it! You know modding never stops haha! But plans are to go lower and boost. I'm also a member on clubrsx! Enjoy..
MORE PICS ON PG.2
State of Stance pics pg.2

Go mods:
arm v2
dcrh
hi power
kpro
skunk2 im
aem power pullies
50 shot
stage 2 exedy clutch
jun light weight flywheel

For show
bc n+
cf spoon style lip
mugen rear w cf deffuser
cf mugen wing
sebion cf hood
volk te37 18x8
dc5 red carpet
depo headlights
dc5 rainguards
dc5 pedals
red outs
rear wiper delete

that's it for now enjoy n more to come!

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics but me n a few friends should b getten a phootoshoot goin n I will post em up!
(old setup)

btw I have the rota d2 for sale 18x8 500 for just the rims and I have tires for them also for 150 lmk if your intrested.
(getting the wing painted)

(wing painted)

(current setup more to come)

all c&c are welcomed!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Your old wing...or no spoiler were much better IMO then your current spoiler. Just not my taste...new Volks though look great, much better than the bronze rota's!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man I hear that with a few ppl but to each there own i guess..thanks for the feedback though!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanx for all the feedback guys! Ha yea idk y some of my fellow crsxers r like that..bunch of **** heads I guess lol.. Dnt tell them that cuz they mite kick me off lol. For some reason though they like the wing..well I guess u have to have an aquire taste for it. It is a love hate thing though. Expect to c more lookin to roll the fenders put some spacers n and neo chrome lug nuts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm I think it mite b the pic that make it look like that..I'm gonna have to look @ that when I get off wrk thanx!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.