8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

When should the NE be in Florida???

• Before Dragon Meet ----- August 29-30th

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • After Dragon Meet ----- Sept 4-5th

Votes: 26 55.3%
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*JUST NOT OPEN TO NORTHEAST & FLORIDA, ALL ARE WELCOMED TO CRUISE W/ US*​

Couple have threads have been made to organize a possible meet between us & the Florida Boys.....We would like to organize a meet down south, and couple ideas have been tossed out since were going down the entire east coast why not organize it around the Dragon. Having the Florida crew meet us at the Dragon then roll down to their neck of the woods afterwards or before.....:vtec:

Conquer The Dragon Dates are as Followed​

Thursday-Sunday, September 4-7, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple different ways we can do this if this is the route were taking....

We can either start our Vacation on August 29-30th going STRAIGHT to Florida, then on our way back home cruise into the Dragon on Friday and heading home home Sunday.

or

Start the trip by making it to the Dragon on Sept 4-5th meeting the FL boys and FROM the Dragon going down to Florida untill a mutual date.

PLEASE VOTE FOR OPTIONS!!

NE Crew (All NE Listed Will Be Attending The Dragon & Florida Meet)
  • CrackThatTec45
  • jrMartinez24
  • QShooter151 + 1
  • illusionstwice + a few :biggrin:
  • 06 Civic Ex
  • GALAXY~SI
  • SiNISTER SiNDY + 1
  • SiBill29 + 1
  • hondasilovers + 1
  • 07LX
  • GeezerSi
  • MaXaZor
  • BlueSi4 (Pending)
  • Nikeman (Pending)
  • CarNut4Eva (Pending)

FL Crew (Please Note What Event You Plan on Attending)
  • bizzybearfigiblue (Dragon/Florida Meet)
  • Nathen (Dragon/Florida Meet)
  • Undispu7ed (Dragon/Florida Meet)
  • 1.8L FG KiDd (Pending Dragon/Florida Meet)
  • sickyute

Mid-Atlantic Crew (Please Note What Event You Plan on Attending)
  • Nomar06 (Dragon/Pending Florida Meet)
  • vtak07 (Dragon/Pending Florida Meet)
Mike

-THREAD IS DESIGNED FOR DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED SO POST POST POST-

ALSO PLEASE NOTE IF YOUR ATTENDING ONE OR THE OTHER OR BOTH EVENTS (DRAGON/FLORIDA MEET)

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
also i couldn't attend the last Dragon b/c i was out of town...

i'm hoping to be able to do this... can't be sure until about 4-5 months b4 the dragon... by then i will have a date of when i'm gonna be out...

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeeeah i hear ya on that one..........i bailed on the Dragon to head up to Canada w/ Rick for the weekend. I had a blast but i'd like to head to the Dragon 08' and roll back to your guys neck of the woods or vise versa :biggrin:

·
Registered
523 Posts
ok newbie question here.... I've never heard of the dragon. I managed to look up the website... what i got from it was it's a cruise though tons of turns... are there other things ya'll do on it. so if ya'll could explain the dragon more to me that would be great. Thanks
~Dani

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
i stuck this thread... i'm thinking of putting it in the Dragon forums just so others are aware... anyone agree??

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
yo id be up for hitting the dragon. been there before. got some great shots of fontana damn or whatever it was :D. add me to the list and just make sure I know what date you are doing this on.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.