18,265 Posts
illusionstwice said:
I hope that doesnt mean I cant freestyle :sadwavy:
in VIP yes... :wavey:

·
Registered
50,064 Posts
xmx250 said:
i think we should stop asking whats whoring. we are just gonna step on our own toes. the mods are gonna cramp any type of whoring they can if we ask. we can just use judgement and limit certain behavior that is borderline whoring....

its like if you ask a cop "can i do 5 over the limit". he will say NO. but do you think he is really gonna pull you over for that? probably not
i was coasting with a cop at 65 in a 45 today he looked over at me and sped off

dam cross county

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
dobiejoe said:
I now have a bitter taste in my mouth about this

But now that ethan has jumped in and said just cut the whoring i feel a little better, He has my respect and consider hm part of our family. I just want to here from him what is and is not acceptable then we can move on.
yeah dude but just gotta keep an open mind..........not picking on the NE :iorun: You KNOW if you whore this thread, if you dont whore non-VIP then you got nothing to worry about. :thumb: Cutting down on whorring doesnt mean there seperating us like in time-out :biggrin: Whore > VIP

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
dobiejoe said:
I now have a bitter taste in my mouth about this

But now that ethan has jumped in and said just cut the whoring i feel a little better, He has my respect and consider hm part of our family. I just want to here from him what is and is not acceptable then we can move on.
Yeah a little clarification from him would be nice as he's always involved in our conversations in here...

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
illusionstwice said:
Mo HOUSE! HOw u doing bro?

I went to quote u and u edited your post lol. Are u making it to VA? Cant remember if I asked u

yeah.....i edit alot!!!

cant make it to va :(

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
The first one is the feather, just the 8 spoke version.

the other i'm seeing for the first time. see if you can find pics of it on a car

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
I agree with the whoring part but I don't agree on moving **** to VIP...in essence you would be "forcing" people to pay to chat

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
CrackThatTec45 said:
C is not like their BANNING us from making another NE CHAT thread, their just cutting down on the non-VIP whorring
:yeahthat:

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
i wonder what woulda happened if there wasnt a mod amongst us in the NE crew....this thread woulda been done!

110201 - 110220 of 110241 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.