8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110241 Posts

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thought we could use one of these seeing how we seem to fill up other threads with a lot of useless bs & chat and overuse of face icons. I won't mention any names though Martinez!:laughing:

So chat it up and have fun!

-------------------------------------

The NE chat thread has been moved here:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62196

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I'm about to go to the Gym just to see hot young girls:laughing:

planet fitness is filled with them, or so i hear...................

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
jrmartinez24 said:
HAHA....u should invite KURT....u know he's thinking of losing some love handles....lol:laughing:

I'm actually being invited to planet fitness through one of my friends. I have a membership to ballys but most of the young girls cant afford it............ On the other hand planet fitness is cheap and they have tanning beds so you know the type of customers they attract.:laughing:

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
xmx250 said:
I'm actually being invited to planet fitness through one of my friends. I have a membership to ballys but most of the young girls cant afford it............ On the other hand planet fitness is cheap and they have tanning beds so you know the type of customers they attract.:laughing:
Yes indeed I do...can some1 say tsx projectors?

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
06blaksi said:

1 - 20 of 110241 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.