8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! :vtec: im new to the site... i was wondering where are the local meets close to paramus, new jersey. A friend told me Edgewater on Thursday nights but not sure what time it starts??

·
Registered
966 Posts
Well I'm not so sure about the meets in edgewater but I know that there is a meet close to Paramus on rt 17 in east rutherford, usaully every other Thursday

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm not so sure about the meets in edgewater but I know that there is a meet close to Paramus on rt 17 in east rutherford, usaully every other Thursday
Cool man. thanks .... do u know what time and where exactly it takes place??

·
Registered
571 Posts
edgewater is every thursday night n its all differnt cars they start showin up at lik 9 then cops ussally boot ppl out by 12 or 1

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hey guys!! :vtec: im new to the site... i was wondering where are the local meets close to paramus, new jersey. A friend told me Edgewater on Thursday nights but not sure what time it starts??
hey man, this is the link to our meet in E. Rutherford. Click the link and go to the first page. It has all the details. We usually roll together to Edgewater during the spring/summer when weather warms up. As for now we just stay in our spot every other thursdays. We'll meet next thursday so hope you can make it then.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/north-east/122953-clifton-commons-rt3-new-jersey-chat-thread-396.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts