8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1614 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lookin to get Intake / Exhaust / Headers + Flashpro (tuned) all in one shot, any of you guys know where i can get like a decently priced package in the CT / MA area?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
All is well from Germany here - Living it up in Europe with about 1 1/2 years left on my contract.

Its always cold,cloudy or foggy in Germany but the roads are a dream to drive on.

My SI has been sitting for well over a year back home,when i get home she needs fresh tires,water pump and i am good to go,107K on her when i left.
Driving on the autobahn was like a dream come true! The efficiency and obedience to driving laws/etiquette made it an amazing experience. Had the pedal to the floor in a ford Kuga(escape) doing about 110mph and was still getting passed like We were standing still. So much fun I just wish I had my is-f instead of an suv

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Driving on the autobahn was like a dream come true! The efficiency and obedience to driving laws/etiquette made it an amazing experience. Had the pedal to the floor in a ford Kuga(escape) doing about 110mph and was still getting passed like We were standing still. So much fun I just wish I had my is-f instead of an suv

Yup its pretty ridiculous,even in the slow lane we would be over the speed limit in the states. Like you mentioned every one pretty much go's with the flow and you dont see crazy people weaving in and out of lanes. I never see any one racing really just an Audi here and there chasing each other but it comes off as normal to Blow 120+.

I will honest i have not seen many Exotics on the autobahn and ive spent a lot of time on it. The sickest car ive seen is maybe 1 Rolls, GT3 and a Maserati.

It will take some getting use to when i get back to states after living out here for 2 years now, practically no speed limit and no Police attention will be missed.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Yup its pretty ridiculous,even in the slow lane we would be over the speed limit in the states. Like you mentioned every one pretty much go's with the flow and you dont see crazy people weaving in and out of lanes. I never see any one racing really just an Audi here and there chasing each other but it comes off as normal to Blow 120+.

I will honest i have not seen many Exotics on the autobahn and ive spent a lot of time on it. The sickest car ive seen is maybe 1 Rolls, GT3 and a Maserati.

It will take some getting use to when i get back to states after living out here for 2 years now, practically no speed limit and no Police attention will be missed.
We stayed in Munich but drove everywhere from castle neauschwanstein to Baden Baden to Salzburg Austria and we barely saw any police. So many Mercedes, bmw, Audi! We were going to go to the bmw museum/headquarters but we ran out of time. Where are you in Germany?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
We stayed in Munich but drove everywhere from castle neauschwanstein to Baden Baden to Salzburg Austria and we barely saw any police. So many Mercedes, bmw, Audi! We were going to go to the bmw museum/headquarters but we ran out of time. Where are you in Germany?
I am stationed in Vilseck about 3 hours from Frankfurt.

·
Registered
42,510 Posts
Hopefully someone can help me!

I blew up one of the clutch lines. I installed a new line today, added new fluid and when I go to bleed the system, nothing comes out, no liquid, no air...nothing. The pedal doesn´t even go all the way down. I've removed the lines, pumped the pedal and get fluid, but once I put it back, I still get nothing from the nipple. I'm lost!

·
Registered
992 Posts
on the slave cylinder use bleed screw, loosen it up and use your finger to cover the hole
, your finger will act like a open and close valve
have a second person working the pedal
1. loosen the bleed screw and push down on the clutch pedal and hold it there
2. use finger place it on the bleed screw and let the other person pull the pedal back out
blocking the bleeder with your finger prevent air from sucking back in when the other person is pulling the pedal up ,
and when he push the pedal back down unblock the bleeder then repeat the cycle
and watch the resavoir because when the pedal go back up its sucking fluid in from the resavoir

1581 - 1600 of 1614 Posts