8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1614 Posts

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
All is well from Germany here - Living it up in Europe with about 1 1/2 years left on my contract.

Its always cold,cloudy or foggy in Germany but the roads are a dream to drive on.

My SI has been sitting for well over a year back home,when i get home she needs fresh tires,water pump and i am good to go,107K on her when i left.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Get the Cobb stage X package and it will be a little Beast.
I helped tune a guys (FiST cobb stg 1) suspension at an autox. It was marginally better as you can't put the power down. Once i was moving along nicely, i could feel the difference. If doing a 40-roll, I suspect the car would be very quick but low end, there is a lot of torque and the car just spins.

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
All is well from Germany here - Living it up in Europe with about 1 1/2 years left on my contract.

Its always cold,cloudy or foggy in Germany but the roads are a dream to drive on.

My SI has been sitting for well over a year back home,when i get home she needs fresh tires,water pump and i am good to go,107K on her when i left.
Hi there Will. Got 89K on my Si, just a daily driver, I recently picked up a long term resto project.

Haha. My avatar is my old WRX. F'it, I'll stay subie-boy
Haha Keith, it's all good! I've seen your FB posts about your FiST, looks like a nice little machine, love the hatchback, small style. I kind of like the size more than the FoST. I think Ford did pretty decent with the FiST.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
For current info on major autox clubs and to stay connected with fellow autoxers. ....

Join Facebook group: "CT Auto-x"

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I should be home in about 6 months with a Medical Discharge from the Army, I already have about a Grand worth of OEM parts being shipped home so i can hit the ground running upon my return.

Hope all is well with every 1!

1561 - 1580 of 1614 Posts