8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Online Registration is now closed!
82 of Socal’s Finest are on their way to Norm Reeves Honda Superstore to see who the cream of the crop is!

Important Information:

Spectator Parking:
-Parking will be at 17720 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, Ca, 90703 (2 blocks North from Norm Reeves Honda Superstore. Shuttles will chauffeur you to and from the dealership from 9am-2pm. Parking will be secured.
-DO NOT park on Studebaker Rd alongside ANY dealership or you'll be cited by the city.
-If you can find closer parking than the site we've assigned, you're welcome to do so, but at your own risk.
-For those that are shopping at Cerritos Mall, shuttles will not be provided however it is a short healthy walk.

Want to compete but didn’t register?
-Please see us at the Registration tent after 8am for availability.

Competing?
-Check your email for Roll Call, if you haven’t received it, please check your junk folder, if it’s not there please email [email protected] immediately
Step 1: Roll-in/Vehicle setup (6am-8am)
Step 2: Proceed to Registraton Tent (blue&white, North of American Flag Pole, next to Service Drive) (REQUIRED)
Step 3: At Registration Tent, you will be given assigned parking provided with map, registration number and registration form and instructions.
Step 4: Park and enjoy the day!
DO NOT wait until 8am to register your car, otherwise you run the risk of losing your spot!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Some has to win best 06 civic yall.. i know not me.. who's it gonna be.. btw sparco seats and harness soon... sorry for out of topic. =P

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just wanted to say thank you to 8thcivic and it's members, I've already received overwhelming support and when I get updates I'll edit the thread, for now keep those entries coming!

Brian

1 - 20 of 129 Posts