8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8279 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey do you think we can sticky this?

I saw a Silver Si on Kains and Cherry in San Bruno, he flashed his hi beams as we drove by each other, anyone here?

·
Registered
354 Posts
peenoySI said:
man i still havnt seen another Si with the HFP kit is it rare or sumthin
Hey, I was trying to get a hold of you today, but I don't think you were at the Marriot.

Si's are a rare enough sight as it is, much less with the HFP kit (it's kind of a tough sell from the dealer).

By the way, I hope you're going to the next meet on the 13th (?). Have you spoken to Eugene yet?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
ok saturday i seen a black si sedan on the way to livermoore on 580.. it was brand new and it came from tracy honda.. and today in alameda i seen a silver coupe most likely an si that looked just like mines.. it was silver with black with chrome polished lip and hids.. and then an hour after i seen a red si drive by grand market in alameda... is anyone from this forum owns those cars that i spotted? IF SO HOLLA!! i stay in alameda with a silver coupe with black wid chrome polished lip and HIDS..

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
today at work saw nbp si with hfp kit altezzas rota torques intake exhaust tint, he valeted his car with us anyone here

oh yea it was at the burlingame marriott

·
Registered
354 Posts
peenoySI said:
today at work saw nbp si with hfp kit altezzas rota torques intake exhaust tint, he valeted his car with us anyone here

oh yea it was at the burlingame marriott
I think I may have seen the same one on 101N a few days after I got my car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i saw a Si on Monday (Christmas) in Hercules at around 7pm.

It was NHBP with LOTS of stickers all over it. Like, literally over the whole car. Whose car is that?!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Saw a Fiji Blue Si parked close to the corner of 26th and Guerrero in San Francisco.

Especially interesting sighting because it's the same paint job as my own...and considering that I haven't washed mine in weeks, its a lot cleaner.

1 - 20 of 8279 Posts