8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


Hey guys! I'm posting this here because I got a few requests from some members on here! ;)

My site is having it's first norcal meet and I would like to invite all other female car enthusiasts that may not be on the site already. So boys...I know a few of you have girlfriends/friends with hondas/acuras so make sure to tell them about the meet. haha

Also, I hope to see all the girls on here at the meet as well...you know who you are! :D


Taken from original thread: http://www.honda-girls.com/forum_viewtopic.php?38.14918


If you have any questions feel free to hit me up on aim: importgoddess94

Update: We will be providing food so make sure to let us know if you're planning on attending.

Also, there is a $5 entrance fee!



Who: All honda/acura girls and supporters of the site...family and friends are welcome too

What: Meet + Photoshoot :)

When: Sunday November 4th @ noon

Where: Coyote Point - 1701 Coyote Point Dr, San Mateo

Why: Because we haven't had one yet! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dwn4nythng said:
Sign me up
Awesome!!! :)

LickyMYwalker said:
lol i have a feeling more guys will be there than girls.
haha probably but it'll be cool either way! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
Awww Mel, y on a Sunday? There will probably be more guys then gals at this meet, but it's all good. Anyway, I'll be at the Niner's game this week so have fun everyone!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to177SI said:
Awww Mel, y on a Sunday? There will probably be more guys then gals at this meet, but it's all good. Anyway, I'll be at the Niner's game this week so have fun everyone!
Awww come on who's more important...Me or the niners? Wait don't answer that! hahahaha

I had to change it to a sunday because the girl who's helping me plan this couldn't make the 3rd! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
Awww come on who's more important...Me or the niners? Wait don't answer that! hahahaha
LOL - guess u know the answer already. Seriously tho, U know I was looking forward to this meet, but it sucks that it fell on a Sunday. Next time though and have fun!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to177SI said:
LOL - guess u know the answer already. Seriously tho, U know I was looking forward to this meet, but it sucks that it fell on a Sunday. Next time though and have fun!
haha yes unfortunately I do! :sadwavy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
If ant is for sure on this I will go with him, since i haven't been to a meet in a while. I've always wanted you see your car in person EJ1. Maybe this will be my chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dj Hunny said:
convince lola..i'm always up for a road trip.
Ooh I will see what I can do!! I would love it if you guys came!! :dancing:

6spd VTEC said:
If ant is for sure on this I will go with him, since i haven't been to a meet in a while. I've always wanted you see your car in person EJ1. Maybe this will be my chance.
He is going for sure so I guess I'll see you too! lol

Aww it's nothing special! ;)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top