8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think im in love with my car. i just got a '06 rallye red si with 13k at my auction. wanted one for a long time and am super glad i got one. not my first choice in color, but i couldnt turn down the price! pics soon.

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Good job on tackling that deal... and welcome to the 8th. Where you can find lots of information to help you spend what you saved! :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i think im in love with my car. i just got a '06 rallye red si with 13k at my auction. wanted one for a long time and am super glad i got one. not my first choice in color, but i couldnt turn down the price! pics soon.
how much did u pay at the auction?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
after ya get marrie, where ya going for honeymoon?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
yeah congrats you'll learn to looove the red as much as Vtec, btw can we get a "RR mafia" sticker going? (from graffixppressions or something?) i like that, but could be speculative.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much did u pay at the auction?
i got it for $15,200

is it legal to marry your car? Any pics? Any plans to mod?
god i hope not! pics soon, i plan on doing several mods. nothing drastic. thinking CAI, Exhaust, etc,etc.

yeah congrats you'll learn to looove the red as much as Vtec, btw can we get a "RR mafia" sticker going? (from graffixppressions or something?) i like that, but could be speculative.
id put on on for sure.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Welcome to the Ocho!™

1 - 17 of 17 Posts