8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Intro: This is the second 8th Gen Civic for me. I bought the 07 EX NHB sedan/tan/manual off the truck at a dealership in Ft. Worth, TX. Saw the SI once again, on a truck at a Honda dealership, traded in the EX after ~1 year and got the SI.

No mods worth speaking of. All cosmetic. I did swap out the exhaust finisher, painted the calipers and tinted the rear lights because they are so large. The Enkies in the pic below are now sitting in my garage as I have gone back to stock wheel and tire setup.

Would like to add a SRI/CAI VERY soon. Can't decide which.

PIX. (I realize not the SI's best angle, but I have no business with a camera in my hand)

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the back lights are tinted. Hard to tell in the pic because the lights were on and it was dark. Gives it a real clean look in the rear.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The tires are Kumho - 215/50/17.

I don't know much about the way rims are sized and offsets and stuff, but I will say this. This rim and tire package has a nicer fit and look than stock. The rims are about flush with the body molding. Which gives the car a slightly more aggressive look. The only reason I got the 50 series as opposed to the 45 or 40 is because I hate the gap on these cars at stock ride height. The 50 seems to fill the wheelwell a bit better.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice, NHBP is a ***** to keep clean though.
No doubt, impossible to keep clean, but, there is no match for this color car when it is clean, the one or two days out of the month it is clean that is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts