8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I'm not the only person in southern Ontario. Is anyone going to the unveiling parties that the Honda dealers are having. I got invited to 2 of them from the Honda dealers in my area. I can't wait to see an 06 in person.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Where are these parties and how do I get an invitation? I've gone to a Honda dealership before and inquired about the 06 Civic. The salesperson said they would contact me as soon as they had information. It has been 3 weeks and I've gotten far more information off here then they have given.

So yea, how do I get in on these?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I've bought 2 new cars from them in the past few years and they sent me an invitation to the event. Maybe they figure I'm a good customer. Even after these events, the cars will start arriving soon after. I'm still holding out until December for an Si though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Dealers already have them? Are they for sale yet? I want one!!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
i'm from london .../ windsor...close enough to T.dot hehe

·
Registered
279 Posts
what parties? my family is like a loyal honda customer and all we get are letters saying that were due for maintenance, and recently free washer fluid with maintenance. i think we mite have got one invitation, but i dun remember what it was for, possibly preview of fit (i could b wrong).

but yeah where are these parties

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Aren't these parties just previews or unrevieling of new cars. I dun really think its a party (U want party come down to 8th gen meets LOL) But my roommate got a card back when the 8th gen was just released (october was it?) and there wasn't anyone there no streakers no balloons lol. New civics though which was the main attraction for the 2 customers in the store (my roommate and I)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well this is an old thread, but I did get an invite to the CSX unveiling at my local Acura dealership when it came out in November. The event was actually more than I expected with a full buffet, finger foods, drinks, valet parking, etc. Pretty good if you ask me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts