8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
10:45 last night my 07 Fa5 was hit by a 20 year old Drunk girl in her Mid 90s Saturn SL. Her Car was totaled (Both air bags deployed), she was traveling with her boyfriend who was also drunk at the time. Police found an open 40oz Beer in the back seat. my SI i'm going with isn't totaled but i wish it was... Luckily nobody was hurt during this. Time to sell the SI once i get it back, i dont want a car that has been crashed..Especially and 07 thats been crashed.

The Pics... (note this a post 25 mph residential zone, my car parked by the curb. she hit the back of it near the wheel, spun around and hit my front door, pushing my car on a curb/large size rocks....hit me so hard her axles snapped...)

As far as i know and was told by the body shop.. Door Skin for the front, door skin for the rear, new rear bumper, wheel, tire, major suspension work on the back, rear 1/4 panel, undercarriage has not been looked at yet this was all just a visual inspection.

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
sorry to hear man...

the pics don't really show a thing but I believe you.

Hopefully her insurance compensates for the lost value due to a spotty record.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
man that really suck, and those rim are soo pretty too

·
Banned
3,352 Posts
nsane said:
10:45 last night my 07 Fa5 was hit by a 20 year old Drunk girl in her Mid 90s Saturn SL. Her Car was totaled (Both air bags deployed), she was traveling with her boyfriend who was also drunk at the time. Police found an open 40oz Beer in the back seat. my SI i'm going with isn't totaled but i wish it was... Luckily nobody was hurt during this. Time to sell the SI once i get it back, i dont want a car that has been crashed..Especially and 07 thats been crashed.

The Pics... (note this a post 25 mph residential zone, my car parked by the curb. she hit the back of it near the wheel, spun around and hit my front door, pushing my car on a curb/large size rocks....hit me so hard her axles snapped...)

As far as i know and was told by the body shop.. Door Skin for the front, door skin for the rear, new rear bumper, wheel, tire, major suspension work on the back, rear 1/4 panel, undercarriage has not been looked at yet this was all just a visual inspection.

Ouch, why doesn't bad ish always happen to good ppl.
She deserves to go to jail. Should teach her a really good lesson.
My best friends mom was killed by a drunk driver not too long ago.

·
ms3 fail.
8,339 Posts
people are so stupid, sorry to hear about your car, i wouldnt want my 07 si anymore if someone hit it like that either

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
^^ how the crap that truck got up there???????

anyhow sorry to hear ya bro

NOT TO OFFENSE ANYONE ok........ Girls tend to suck at driving no offense girls out there my car got hit by a girl too end of October and my car is heading to Shop Nov. 19 for repair its not a big hit just a small dent in the passenger side but still for me theres few girls out there that CAN really drive a car but theres like 95% girls that sure cant handle it

i dont want to get flame for saying girls sucks at driving ITS NOT ALL just MOST

·
Registered
326 Posts
7002iSciviC said:
^^ how the crap that truck got up there???????

anyhow sorry to hear ya bro

NOT TO OFFENSE ANYONE ok........ Girls tend to suck at driving no offense girls out there my car got hit by a girl too end of October and my car is heading to Shop Nov. 19 for repair its not a big hit just a small dent in the passenger side but still for me theres few girls out there that CAN really drive a car but theres like 95% girls that sure cant handle it

i dont want to get flame for saying girls sucks at driving ITS NOT ALL just MOST

Yet, for us guys that are better drivers, we get screwed on insurance which sucks

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Sevy316 said:
Yet, for us guys that are better drivers, we get screwed on insurance which sucks
majority guys = reckless driver = insurance goes up

majority girls = slow driver = insurance goes down

majority guys = can handle high speed and parking

majority girls = can't handle high speed and suck at parking. also on the phone most of the times, putting on make up and eating.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
^ dude i know it really doesnt matter how good of a driver you are or how careful you drive theres always one careless driver out there

·
Registered
326 Posts
id say 90% of the times when i see a young girl driving, shes got a phone to her ear...the worst is when they are zig zagging through traffic in addition to the phone

1 - 20 of 36 Posts