8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Guess I better not mess up my MT on my SI hahaha

Not likely.. Called My Honda dealer.. Same thing.. They haven't seen any in awhile either. Did not give me reasons though...

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damb said:
I have waited since Nov. 4 for my 5sp coupe, but it is being built today, I hope to pick it up next friday.
Welcome to 8thcivic damb. :wavey:
Atomic blue 5 MT is a hard find. Congrats. Be sure to post up some pics in the members gallery when you get it. :thumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I went to my dealership beginning of October, I lucked out that they were expecting 1 EX M/T coupe in their December shipment and it was in Galaxy Gray Metallic. It finally got built December 14 and I picked it up on New Year's Eve.

What a way to celebrate the New Year!!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
There's not too many LX/EX MT buyers.. that's what the SI is for.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
unplugged said:
There's not too many LX/EX MT buyers.. that's what the SI is for.
There would be if they were available, and besides that a lot of people don't want an engine that requires preimum gas or has that much power.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
From working at honda previously.. I had a hard time getting in M/Ts... Honda finds more automatic trans consumers.. I'm sure in 2007 there will be more M/Ts

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW....I finally found what I was looking for. My mom ended up driving 800 miles to get a EX MT coupe that I finally found in NC. It's Gallexy Grey and she got a super cash deal on it. She is very happy with it and didn't have any trouble at all getting use to the DBW like I did. She's almost 60 and prefers a manual tranny, but not an Si.. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Silver8th said:
BTW....I finally found what I was looking for. My mom ended up driving 800 miles to get a EX MT coupe that I finally found in NC. It's Gallexy Grey and she got a super cash deal on it. She is very happy with it and didn't have any trouble at all getting use to the DBW like I did. She's almost 60 and prefers a manual tranny, but not an Si.. :laughing: :laughing:

damn 800 miles.. its almost at break-in on the drive back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts