8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Cannot find a Cobb AP ANYWHERE for sale whatsup?
Why do you want the AP over FlashPro? Just wondering. I have no experience with Cobb, but I can't imagine its better than Flashpro is/does. VitViper tuned my car - and holy crap is it smooth and more responsive.

You can buy a used one in the sale section, OR buy one from VitViper and get a discount on your custom tune, which is SO freaking worth it. If your running a ECU management system, don't cheap out - and get a custom tune.

·
Registered
388 Posts
You can buy a used cobb and a tune for less than a flashpro. So it is not a bad route if you only have a few bolt ons.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do you want the AP over FlashPro? Just wondering. I have no experience with Cobb, but I can't imagine its better than Flashpro is/does. VitViper tuned my car - and holy crap is it smooth and more responsive.

You can buy a used one in the sale section, OR buy one from VitViper and get a discount on your custom tune, which is SO freaking worth it. If your running a ECU management system, don't cheap out - and get a custom tune.
Flashpro is $700 bucks. Which is a TON of money to me. I would love to have flash pro but its just way to much for a car thats my DD. And I am just wanting to put an intake and exhaust on my car nothing major so cobb would've been wonderful. But its starting to look like my car isnt gonna get a tune at all since Cobb no longer sells the AP

·
Registered
891 Posts
They pop up now and again in the marketplace. Just keep your eyes open. I might even be selling mine pretty soon, as I'm getting the itch to start tearing into the motor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
wtf......WOW what the hell is Cobb thinking...they started out with Subaru's then moved to Mitsubishi's, Nissan, Mazda, now Honduh hmmmm might as well go even further down the hill and make them for Kia Sephia's. Cobb is just selling out....just like when most bands have their first single played over the radio.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 10 of 10 Posts