8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is NJ mid atlantic??? NJ is more north east, isn't it? All the car forums, news reports, etc say NJ and up is north east.. maybe an admin can fix this??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thats how it is on 7thgen. NY and NJ are mid atlantic on some forums. If anything they have their own. Only one or two that I know of that have them in NE

·
Registered
332 Posts
Same can be said for PA... sometimes we pulled to the north, sometimes to the South. No real strict guidelines I don't think regarding this issue, so it does tend to flip flop depending who you ask.

·
Registered
465 Posts
how is NJ mid atlantic??? NJ is more north east, isn't it? All the car forums, news reports, etc say NJ and up is north east.. maybe an admin can fix this??

you are in the NE. at least that is what it says in the regional civic owners forum list.
North-East (2 Viewing)
Discuss Meets, Get Togethers, Or Activities. Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, & Vermont

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
i figured you guys would yell at me for bringing up a three year old thread.. .instead.. you reply?!?!? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts