8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

7221 - 7240 of 7247 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Spotted a black fg2 with tinted tails on 287 around 11:45 this morning.
You waved not sure if you saw me wave back, felt like a ****

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone around the central jersey area wanna help a brother install my shocks and springs with pay and some cold beers? :beer: :corona:

·
Registered
914 Posts
hey guys, nj emission question with flashpro... all i have is a cat back exhuat, short ram intake, and flashpro, will I pass or should I just re-flash it to stock settings for emission ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any rollouts/trains/cruises for OCMD 8th fest going down??
Trying to find some cars to cruise with on the way down..
Right by the South Jersey/Philly area.

·
Registered
445 Posts
NJ chats dead..theres a get meet hosted by Jerseyrush tonight from 9pm to 12am at the chipotle in Wayne (70 Willowbrook blvd Wayne NJ). Anyone going to go to it/know about it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had to update this. I ended up using this shop and it was the worst decision possible. I'll post a full review later with pictures but here is a quick review:

This was a NIGHTMARE experience. Do NOT take your car here. I paid for top of the line tint ($310) and they damaged my rear window in the process. I was left with scratches all over the glass. I reported the problem immediately and they were very quick to deny any responsibility. The sales rep Matt was respectful through the process however the owner Ray was VERY disrespectful over the phone yelling curse words, told me to sue him over it and then simply hung up on me. I was referred to this place and checked online feedback before I went to them. I HIGHLY suggest you take your car to another shop or at least hope nothing goes wrong. As far as the actual tint job, I have small bubbles in one window and a small crease in another.

Yeah man. Dynamic tint. On black horse pike. Remote starts and the best tint in SJ. View attachment 98370

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had to update this. I ended up using this shop and it was the worst decision possible. I'll post a full review later with pictures but here is a quick review:

This was a NIGHTMARE experience. Do NOT take your car here. I paid for top of the line tint ($310) and they damaged my rear window in the process. I was left with scratches all over the glass. I reported the problem immediately and they were very quick to deny any responsibility. The sales rep Matt was respectful through the process however the owner Ray was VERY disrespectful over the phone yelling curse words, told me to sue him over it and then simply hung up on me. I was referred to this place and checked online feedback before I went to them. I HIGHLY suggest you take your car to another shop or at least hope nothing goes wrong. As far as the actual tint job, I have small bubbles in one window and a small crease in another.
I went to Pro Tints in Elizabeth. $99 for everything w/ lifetime warranty. No bubbles, no scratches. Only problem is I had a 10am appt & I was in the system as 4pm. I had to fight with the guys in order to get my tints. Besides that, they do good work for a cheap price.

7221 - 7240 of 7247 Posts