8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 07 civic si with bolt ons and im looking to do some nitrous do i need to upgrade fuel pump and injectors sience they are factory. Im also looking to do 100 to 120 shot on the stock motor if its possible

·
Registered
81 Posts
easy young bucky. injectors should be fine im on stock injectors with a 100 shot direct port which id recommend to you and honestly youd want to upgrade injectors at about the shot you want from the looks of it a 125 is highest youd want to go for being safe but direct port like i said. yes upgrade your fuel pump to walbro 255 or deautschwerks 65c and youll want 1 step colder plugs gapped bkr8eix read all the threads about nitrous then have it prof tuned. im still having some problems because i need the fuel pump which is fairly cheap. but with a 50 shot and bolt ons i was at 311/254 so best of luck youll want a few things my whole setup has cost me about 1500 i like dynotunenitrous personally.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
subbed.
I've been really wanting to do a nitrous setup really bad after i get cams and the other things i want and i was wanting to run 50 on streets and 75 or 100 shot on strip i want to stay on the safe side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts