8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know its probably been covered but I can't seem to find much. I found a video On YouTube but that's about it. I drive an 08 lx 5 speed and was looking for anyone thats ever run nitrous on the R18. I'm looking into it to run at the track.
Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
724 Posts
Ok so I know its probably been covered but I can't seem to find much. I found a video On YouTube but that's about it. I drive an 08 lx 5 speed and was looking for anyone thats ever run nitrous on the R18. I'm looking into it to run at the track.
Thanks in advance for any help
Go with meth injet it's safer for you and the car.

·
Registered
512 Posts
it looks that way but i made sure the lines aren't in any direct danger. even by the rails i made sure they will never get caught and rupture by tucking them underneath. its not the best way, but it works. i have been running it like this for 6 months now and no issues. i dont recommend it, but just a little walk around of my setup

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea that's what I was thinking. I'm definitely running my lines outside of the car. That's a little sketch for me

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yea that's what I was thinking. I'm definitely running my lines outside of the car. That's a little sketch for me
That or if you do run them inside hide the lines. I know it can be done because I ran 6 air lines and all of the wire inside for my air ride kit and thay can't be seen inside the car at all.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm not worried about hiding them... It's more for safety reasons really. I don't want a nitrous leak In the cabin or if something goes wrong I want that line no where close to me

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ exactly my thoughts haha I've never been in a car with nitrous and I've never even had any buddies with nitrous. Just kinda sketches me out that if you do something very minor wrong it'll explode

1 - 20 of 28 Posts