8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only street legal one in existance... Probably the biggest and rarest car collection in the world... My God I almost nutted myself when I saw this, becareful 56K killer w/o a doubt.. I haven't even seen some of these cars before EVAR, they are THAT rare... Some I have only heard about as legends...

http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=2079707

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rofl, yeah all those skylines.. They even had a V spec Nur.. Pretty dang hard to find...

Those GT4 cars are sick...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
That's more than my GT4 garage can handle.
Too bad there aren't any domestics, even though it's Nissan haha.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
+ 1 rep for you! Those pictures were freakin awesome! There were just too many cool cars to comment on, so I'll just do one. That 70's model 240 Z police car reminded me of my original Prowl Transformer toy. Awesome find. I wish I worked there.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Great post! The Nissan R390 GT1 was essentially a street going IMSA prototype. They came out the same time that Jaguar offered its XJ220 and other cars had one off prototypes for the street. I envy you!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Great post! The Nissan R390 GT1 was essentially a street going IMSA prototype. They came out the same time that Jaguar offered its XJ220 and other cars had one off prototypes for the street. I envy you!
???

the Jag XJ220 came out in 92. it was a full fledged production. its the tail end of the turbo crazed 80s Supercars.

the R390GT1 is a LeMans car. it was built in 97 for LeMans 24hour and there was one street version built only for accordance with GT rules.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
???

the Jag XJ220 came out in 92. it was a full fledged production. its the tail end of the turbo crazed 80s Supercars.

the R390GT1 is a LeMans car. it was built in 97 for LeMans 24hour and there was one street version built only for accordance with GT rules.
I am quite aware of that. No need for sarcasm. I probably should have said the XJR-15 but I couldn't think of it at that moment. I know the LeMans rules. I have been following sports car racing since 1965. Sheesh.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
I am quite aware of that. No need for sarcasm. I probably should have said the XJR-15 but I couldn't think of it at that moment. I know the LeMans rules. I have been following sports car racing since 1965. Sheesh.

????? The XJ220 is the successor to the XJR-15.
what sarcasm by the way. its just that you were talking about prototypes with two cars which one existed only because of a technical rule and the other was a full fledged production car.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Awesome garage! :dancing::thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts