8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.egmcartech.com/2007/10/25/nissan-gt-r-spec-v-coming-in-2010/

ust when you thought the Nissan GT-R couldn’t get any better (some may disagree), Nissan sources have confirmed that the company will be introducin the Nissan GT-R Spec V in 2010 to the U.S. market.

The 2010 Nissan GT-R Spec V will be a more powerful, lightweight version of the new 473 horsepower car and will arrive a year after the GT-R hits road in the U.S. next summer.

Pricing is yet to be revealed of the current Nissan GT-R but expect the Spec V to be much more than the base model.
Nice... Bye bye, Zr-1, GT3, maybe even the GT2?

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Wow I love it not because it is beating all these cars, but because all the manufacturers like Porsche and Ferrari will up the ante and create even better cars. No supercar manufacturer wants to lose to nissan

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Why the hell is the PRDN blue when the rest of the guage clusters are red?

Skylinegtr06 said:
Wow I love it not because it is beating all these cars, but because all the manufacturers like Porsche and Ferrari will up the ante and create even better cars. No supercar manufacturer wants to lose to nissan
You speak truth! I can't wait what the counterpunches will look like! :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
check the lcd display out. it looks like it can change modes for monitoring different aspects of the engine(i.e. boost, last known gear shift points). that is awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts