8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are two nissan 03-06 350z Maxima 04-07 infiniti Fx35 Perfect for trying to retrofit a xenon projector to your car. I accidently got a Bi xenon projector to my car so I wont be needing them. Ballasts and projectors and bulbs not included. If you have a regular projector available I will trade these fx35 projectors for yours.They are from the SUV and they have a auto correcting and leveling motors ( included). These are some heavy duty projectors capable of doing a lense swaps and also capable of more light out put.

Asking Price Is 60 dollars for both ignitors YOU MUST HAVE PAY PAL!

and these are the projectors

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
um, ignitors for bixenon hids are the same as ignitors for single xenon ones. Its a solenoid driven flap on the cutoff shield that moves in the projector that makes it bixenon, not a special bulb.

also FX35 projectors dont have an auto leveling feature, they do have a driver controllable cutoff height adjustment.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These do caveman. but I cant figure out how to get the motor that runs the auto leveling mechanism or I think they are the ones that move the eye around the turns or turn with the steering wheel. I cant get these ignitores to fit into the back of those projectors at all. The projectors have some kinda thing that sticks down thats made of metal that I cant fit the ignitors into the back. I hope every ignitor i fit into the back of it will work. LOL I knew you would be drawn to this product like a moth on light caveman lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.