8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to register and say what's up to everyone...

I have the new SI as my background on my computer, and just saw the Photoshops you guys have in your photo section...THEY'RE INSANE!!! man some of those are really nice! Good job to whoever the artists were...

I wanted the recent SI for the horsepower and handling...but couldn't get over the minivan comparison all my friends kept saying...I still like it...

But I got a black 03 coupe instead, it's got black halo heads, oem spoiler, and dark black tint...illegal, but we won't mention that...I was going to get rims...but now...

I'm going for this...

Let me know if I missed anything cool in the forums...Nice meeting everybody!
Peace
Phil

Oh and webby, I caught your "random pic, joke, riddle" of the day section...good stuff...Can't believe the answer to the "end of space and time, and beginning of eternity" riddle...crazy...later...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Shemmy, (i've read some funny posts from you!)
yeah definitely, I'm part of a group of film makers, ages 18 to 60, who talk in forums, and I posted the new Si and even they were like "wow, that's a nice car!" and "THAT'S a civic?"

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Welcome Future- glad to see you joined up.

Yeah, the chops that some of the guys on here have done are just amazing. You'll have to give props to a guy named "alphster" for that chop you like. That's all his doing.

Post up some pics of your 03. There are a number of 7thgen owners on here.

Welcome.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Webby, I'll post some pics soon!

tehLOLbbq, I'm seriously wanting the car up there...silver to begin with, but I'm always slow with mods...This time...I got a new job...and saving up...

Thanks for sayin' welcome.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
yeah, alphster did a sweet chop up there. In all honesty, I bet there will be a side skirt that looks almost identical to that. And the front bumper might not be that far off from something a aftermarket place might build.

You could be driving that in time! Can't wait for the pics

-and you're welcome lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.