8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
looks awesome. i might be changing my mind from the galaxy grey. this blu is nice

·
Registered
19 Posts
I held the HFP wheels up to a galaxy gray sedan the other day (bought 'em on eBay) and the color was pretty much identical. The car's color has a bit more "olive" in it than the wheels, but they looked SHARP together. So yea, I think the HFP wheels look better on the gray (the atomic blue is hot, but I'd recommend sticking to silver rims, like the 16" alloy option). In any case, I'm waiting on my gray sedan to show up...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Derek-CEO said:
get rid of that flippin' bra and it would look better.
True that. I never really understood the whole bra on a car thing. I know it protects the paint..but they are so ulgy.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Scotty Mak said:
True that. I never really understood the whole bra on a car thing. I know it protects the paint..but they are so ulgy.
werd...I'm not feeling the HFP wheels either but I think it's because of the wheel gap. Either that car needs the optional 18's or it needs a nice little tuck (even tho it's probably low enough as is).

·
Registered
241 Posts
looks awesome i would sport that, just take off that bra. the kid and the wheels are so good, is that just a chrome tip for the exhust? or is it an actual performance exhaust? either way it looks much better then the old ones

·
Registered
35 Posts
i bet its like 18- 19k it prolly has navi, and they would charge and extra 2-3k for all that makeup on the car, and the new shoes it has on.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's non-navi I believe. All navi coupes would have an XM antenna on the roof.

There is a coupe with fog lights installed at my dealership and there is a separate accessories sticker on the car that says $500 for the fogs installed. There is no telling how much they would want for installation on the aero kit, but you can usually negotiate quite a bit on those kind of things.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts