8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, I have a NHBP Civic Lx and would like to swap trunks with a Si owner, I will pay 100 dollars cash for the swap, I can meet anyone willing halfway between our destinations, we can even do the install together to make sure no one gets screwed, if there are any Si owners interested, let me know

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I deleted your two other threads that were reposts of this thread in different locations. Please do not post the same exact thread in multiple locations again.

Thanks for understanding and welcome to the site.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Wait a second.. You have an lx and want to do an fa5 trunk swap? May I ask why you would rather do this than just buy an fa5 spoiler and take the m3 style lip spoiler that you have now off?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
because it does not fit, the holes do not match, I'd have to cut new holes, fill the other ones and then install the spoiler, this way, swapping trunks is the only way to do it

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
because it does not fit, the holes do not match, I'd have to cut new holes, fill the other ones and then install the spoiler, this way, swapping trunks is the only way to do it
Fair enough. I personally would just buy the spoiler and then sand down the spots around the holes, fill in the holes, then drill the holes for the new spoiler and myself and then give a dude at a local body shop $100 to spray the trunk for you. Then you could sell the other spoiler on ebay/craigslist and make a chunk of your money back and not have to go through the hassle of swapping trunks.

That's just me though. I wasn't meaning to be rude in any way.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Real quick: I was under the impression that the m3 style spoiler was just held on by double sided tape. Am I wrong?

College Hills Honda to the rescue!

BRB

[edit] WOW! They really didn't want people to take that spoiler off, eh?

Yeah dude, just do the swap. lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets bump this baby up, come on Si owners, I know some of you are going for that sleeper look, and I know some of you dont like the wing, lets swap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts