8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a little bit of money saved for my next mod which i've been debating on for a long time. race headers or the hondata reflash? I want as much feedback as possible before I make my purchase sometime next month. Thanks!

current mods: SRI, skunk2 70mm exhaust, tein springs, HID's, skunk2 camber kit, HFP body kit

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
race header it is!!!! thanks for the input guys.... now i'm financially in hardship right now... but u guyz know how it is.... i can't beat the addiction. but since i'm on a budget i'm gunning for the DCRH.... yey or ney?

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
race header it is!!!! thanks for the input guys.... now i'm financially in hardship right now... but u guyz know how it is.... i can't beat the addiction. but since i'm on a budget i'm gunning for the DCRH.... yey or ney?
Go for it

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I have it. For the price you cant beat it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yea man i think ull be happier if u go RH then Hondata..it will make more sense imo..and btw DCRH = a lot of bang for the buck..have fun:vtec: ing

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks alot for all the input fellaz.... you guyz made my decision alot easier. you know that feeling when you dont know what the hell to do when you reach the this or that question? you guyz cured it for me. thanks. i'll post some vidz and picz when i install the damn thing in 50 years!!!! hehe j/k...hopefully by the end of july/early august. till then fellerz

1 - 20 of 33 Posts