8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to all quebec members near and far!!!
i'm in the process of planning the next meet i have sent the message on the ccq site so now i'm sending it to you.next meet will probably be held on a thursday night around 19h00 at a location in either brossard or st-hubert.for those of you living in the north shore like myself there will be a convoy from the home depot in boisbriand to the meet.the official date is still unknown but i'm hoping many will attend.give me you input.:vtec:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dix-30 would be good with the exeption that security there are pretty anal especially in the underground parking I was thinking something like the tim hortons in st hubert on the corner of geatan boucher and cousineau.atleast we can have coffee and food as well.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as mentioned above the date is not yet determined.once it is i will advise you all.trust me it won't be during a habs game.lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm good for either this thursday,or thursday the 17th of june.as far as the place,i suggested the tim hortons on the corner of cousineau and geatan boucher around 7pm.i was in the area last week and the parking lot was pretty much full till 8pm.so if we do it there it has to be at 8pm.we could do it at quartier 10/30 but only the walmart was accepted for the ccq meets on monday.i nlike the idea of timmies atleast we could all grab a cup of joe.what do you all think if we did one this week.for those who can make it great.as well as one on the 17th to give those who can't make it this thurs.get back to me.:shadycorn:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok what about a tuesday night at the napierville dragway on a tuesday night at 7pm on june 22nd,a nice night of si racing?if you're in let me know

·
Registered
19 Posts
Alright guys, the thing is my work schedule is ***. I always work evenings and my days off are all over the place.

How about Next Thursday. A week from now. On the 10th of June
At the Orange Julep. Time 6pm, get there a bit before all the rest. So we can park next to each other. I looked into the long term forecast and its supposed to be 26 degrees, nice day. So chance of many people ..and Skirtss :p

What you guys think?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i could do that but not for six traffic will be crazy for me,living in deux-montagnes and all.i really liked the idea of the racing thing.i mean it's nice to see everyone's mods at parking lot meet but i wanna see them in action.but if eveyone is down for thursday count me in but i can only get there for 19h00-19h30pm.this week might too short of notice though for some.hence why i suggested june 22nd.anyways let me know what's going on.i'll check the forum on monday and tuesday for updates.thanks:shadycorn:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts