Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo............. Anyone know when the next gen si's come out? jw

Also, what body style will it be in? Hatchback or like it is now? And, if it changes to hatchback will the retail price go up, stay the same, or go down? Im just wondering and this will be a big help if answered!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
remz857 said:
wait, so no new 09/10 models coming out from the si??

tell me more plz. Barely answered any of my questions

I think no one is going to be able to answer your questions. The 9thgen is to far away to know anything. We can speculate though.

Americans, on average, don't like hatches and since the Si-dan is doing so well and everyone loves a coupe, the body styles will stay the same.

Power should be increased through DFI or an increase in displacement or most likely, both.

Handling should also improve through more refinement of the Mac strut suspension (remember this is only honda's second try at the Mac strut)

Design of the body. Who knows. So you are just going to have to wait like the rest of us. Offical words should come by mid 09 if its going to be and 11 model.

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sirbelch said:
I think no one is going to be able to answer your questions. The 9thgen is to far away to know anything. We can speculate though.

Americans, on average, don't like hatches and since the Si-dan is doing so well and everyone loves a coupe, the body styles will stay the same.

Power should be increased through DFI or an increase in displacement or most likely, both.

Handling should also improve through more refinement of the Mac strut suspension (remember this is only honda's second try at the Mac strut)

Design of the body. Who knows. So you are just going to have to wait like the rest of us. Offical words should come by mid 09 if its going to be and 11 model.
that actually helped alot, thanks bro!

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
remz857 said:
. Barely answered any of my questions
Thats cuz u ask some odd ball questions. U ask things where we cant research to answer them. You post like u have ADHD or something. Calm down child...

also......:pics: of your car YET!? U got ppl waiting on this "hot Si" of yours.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
illusionstwice said:
Thats cuz u ask some odd ball questions. U ask things where we cant research to answer them. You post like u have ADHD or something. Calm down child...

also......:pics: of your car YET!? U got ppl waiting on this "hot Si" of yours.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:
:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
I say he should be banned if he dosnt post pics of his stock si.. i mean supposed " hot " si

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Whocares05050 said:
I say he should be banned if he dosnt post pics of his stock si.. i mean supposed " hot " si
^^ Very immature statement!

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
:yeahthat: all of that. Ever notice as soon as I or someone else mentions pics of his car he gets mad quiet and doesnt respond to the htread anymore. tak a look at the other threads....

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
This thread is garbage - Locked.

To OP, please search if you would like to read more about speculation on the next si.. It has been discussed several times and I'm definite that you'll be able to find a thread that will give you some sort of answers.

thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.