8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any prototypes out for the next generation civic? I've noticed the JDM ones have different tail lights and head lights to them. And the body differs a little. I really wouldn't mind owning one of them. Especially that SICK Mugen RR.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
sorry no phototypes for the next civic... it's gonna be a while until we hear or see anything, but there are a lot of speculations going on...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd definitely look forward to waking up early for work, if I had an '08 Type-R civic sedan. But it would be really sick if they made a coupe.

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Simplicated1979...... I tried to PM you back but your box is full

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
chops..and bad ones..the guy cant shade.
Awwwwe come on E, they are still funny.

There might be a new CRX called the CR-Z. There was a little article on it in all the mags last month. It is supposed to be a hybrid ah la the Insite but, more importantly, a K series engine should fit up front. 2600 lbs of K series furry. That is a better power to weight than a MS3.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Awwwwe come on E, they are still funny.

There might be a new CRX called the CR-Z. There was a little article on it in all the mags last month. It is supposed to be a hybrid ah la the Insite but, more importantly, a K series engine should fit up front. 2600 lbs of K series furry. That is a better power to weight than a MS3.
i read in an article that there was gonna be a CR-Z with a hybrid motor and on the side they said "what honda SHOULD DO" and they said put the CIvic Si 197HP motor into it

i havent seen a single thing as of Hondas actual intentions..but i hope its light evough to compete with this:

which will be RWD..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts