8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the rain has gone away in socal so i thought id break out the car wash kit and got to work... i also added a rear bumper overlay from one of our sponsors "Blue Batmobile" pics kinda suck sorry...

p.s. yeah the overlay is a hate it or love it type of thing so far i like it looks good at broad daylight ill try to get better pics but til then enjoy!

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Wow, you really know how to hurt a guy. Your car is gorgeous. I envy you being able to wash your car outside in January. From the looks of it, the temperature is quite nice. Meanwhile, here I sit in Minnesota with temps near 10 degrees and a wind chill of -20. Repped +

Reactions: kyller34

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha sweet I just washed mine today too!
yeah today was a nice day to wash cars

nice ride!

how hard was it to put that overlay on? was thinkin about doing that...
thanks man, the overlay was a bit difficult, but you just gotta have patience to get it where you want it. if you think it looks good go and get it the price wasnt too bad :thumb:

Wow, you really know how to hurt a guy. Your car is gorgeous. I envy you being able to wash your car outside in January. From the looks of it, the temperature is quite nice. Meanwhile, here I sit in Minnesota with temps near 10 degrees and a wind chill of -20. Repped +
thanks for the compliment my friend!, the temperature has been pretty nice the past few days, but not too long ago we have had pretty bad rain. keep warm! thanks for the rep! ill return the favor.

Nice! :popcorn:
thanks a lot!! :thumb:

very nice
thanks its about time we had some nice weather out here.

·
resident VINYL PIMP
1,354 Posts
Finally the rain has gone away in socal so i thought id break out the car wash kit and got to work... i also added a rear bumper overlay from one of our sponsors "Blue Batmobile" pics kinda suck sorry...

p.s. yeah the overlay is a hate it or love it type of thing so far i like it looks good at broad daylight ill try to get better pics but til then enjoy!

Looks good! Cant wait for more pics of my rear valence Overlay :thumb:

Bat™

1 - 11 of 11 Posts