8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this? I live in AZ and their are some freeways missing on the current nav system (I have an 07'), that I were hoping would be added. Any input would be really appreciated (I love to rep;)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
What are you looking for in particular in AZ (I'll plug it in)? I have the newest DVD and it's still missing stuff. Actually, my '06 came with v6.11c and I now have v6.22a and everything that was missing in 6.11 is still missing in 6.22!! In fact, I have a '08 Scion and it has everything the Honda can't find (I think the Honda DVD is slightly newer) and both OEM navi units are made by Alpine!!! Why aren't the POIs the same? Wouldn't it be the same data but in it's respective data structure (that way they can make more money selling update DVDs)?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.