8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured i would share some newer pics. still isnt lowered yet, my apologies.

also... in b4 cant turn, lol pontiac iz dead, etc, etc..

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
eehhh....it's automatic...booooo!! :bleh:

j/k, looks great! I'm thinking about replacing my automatic :)giggle:) LGT with a G8 in the future. I would probably do what you did with yours, just some minor suspension and exhaust work.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Car looks good! I really love the color, and the wheels deff go along with it. The only gripe I have with the G8's has been the front looks so sexy and aggressive, then the rear is just eh? I like the tails you put In I personally would get them a light "smoke" but thats just me.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im with you guys on the auto....wish the Gt had the manual option.

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Drive a good automatic in a powerful car and you'll change your mind :laughing:, I used to hate autos as well, now sometimes I just like to kick back and cruise.
yea you know ive never had an auto in a powerful car so i really cant judge but i can tell you i did drive a vette with an auto and still crazy fast, but personally i just love the control i have with my manual

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im not going to force feed you guys BS, its powerful but id still rather have a manual.

the ^L80 auto is great though...6 speeds and it shifts hard enough to spin the tires going into 2nd, 3rd, and sometimes 4th.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks geez, hoping to own a c6 next. :usa:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Car, yeah! Colour, yeah! Wheels, nay.
Big fan of the GXP/VXR version of that car, but for me those wheels belong on something in a rice thread.

BTW, tough luck with the Bruins. Looks like Philly is Cup bound now :-(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts