8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 350 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
so i was out at mcdonalds in montgomery like 2 a.m. friday night/saturday morning and i saw a black fg2 tinted with what looked like rota d2's. the car also had a corsport sticker where the civic badge should be on the trunk...anyone know who this is?

· Registered
2,143 Posts
so i was out at mcdonalds in montgomery like 2 a.m. friday night/saturday morning and i saw a black fg2 tinted with what looked like rota d2's. the car also had a corsport sticker where the civic badge should be on the trunk...anyone know who this is?
dude from pinebush..he dont hang..seen it a few times never at 1 of the spots though..always drivin..

· Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
back to the daily grind tomorrow. :/

ugg don't remind me or daily grind. god i hate leave only cause i get used to being off work. well 0500 pt for me tomorrow. see ya guys wends

· Registered
1,119 Posts
^^ we are not that bad in newburgh. Its cleaned up alot. Just dont go down broadway or better yet South street. You might not come back home with everything on your car.

DQ area is all good though. No worries.. Ill show u some million dollar homes in "Da Burgh" if you want me too. Were not as bad as you think.. :)

· Banned
13,168 Posts
^^ we are not that bad in newburgh. Its cleaned up alot. Just dont go down broadway or better yet South street. You might not come back home with everything on your car.

DQ area is all good though. No worries.. Ill show u some million dollar homes in "Da Burgh" if you want me too. Were not as bad as you think.. :)
Drug money FTMFW!

41 - 60 of 350 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.