8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,937 Posts
please forgive my ignorance, but what is the point of a hook? I can't imagine that it's bolted securely to the frame to be functional to pull your ass out of a ditch or whatever (like a hitch could be)

· Registered
5,937 Posts
Sure was and to be honest he was kind of a prick (sorry if its you or your friend) swore that his car was nothing special but he was rolling around on D/R and I had 7-8 cars off the line, no way a "stock-ish" 350 was catching me. Definitely was spraying.
isn't that what you are supposed to say? "Oh, it's nothing special" then proceed to wipe out people. prick move? nah, you were hustled and you made assumptions, that's all. That's why on "Pinks, All Out" the competitors always get to look at the other car.

· Registered
5,937 Posts
U gonna detail at 8pm?. Don't know about u but it takes me close to 4 hrs but that's doing the meguirs 3 step by hand. Some thing I'm gonna do on the first nice weekend back from fl
his car is white, which always looks clean. piece of cake. lol
truth. I did the Meguirs deal on my white Maxima in just under 3 hrs (wash, clay, wax) .... white wins

· Registered
5,937 Posts
Hey Dan, I stopped by the sprint store today, your car was outside, But the girl who was at the counter was helping someone out, she gave me the evil stare down so I just left.. I fig she knew i wasn't interested in a phone, since i pulled up in the same car as you. Next time be on the sales floor!
maybe she is an evil bish that hates everyone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.