8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Banned
13,168 Posts
hell no. you fattys would come out for sure and make me have no $$$

i just got off a cruise so that i don't got alot of. and a wedding coming up and a turbo project to due once i get the house soon :woowoo:
must be rough...:shadycorn:

· Banned
13,168 Posts
So if anyone cant make it to the Wendsday night meets but would still like to hang out another day. Alot of people hang out in vails gate as well. I would be more than happy to meet up with you guys and head over there on a non meet night.

· Banned
13,168 Posts
^^^ For sure. Last time I was in Newburgh for the car scene was when I had my Evo (circa 2 years ago) ended up going out to some random newly paved road by a farm and threw down with some 350Z....sketchy heading out there but it was a cool night all in all.
well drop in and check out the status in here. or feel free to pm me.

· Banned
13,168 Posts
was anyone out this past wednesday? I drove past vails gate pc and the car wash at 10 and i saw no one txted dan and andrew no answer. I wasnt gona drive past my house to hit up dq.. even though its 5 mins away, to see that no one was there lol 2 weeks in a row i was out and about..

YOU FAIL

lol jk

pm me your number

· Banned
13,168 Posts
^^ we are not that bad in newburgh. Its cleaned up alot. Just dont go down broadway or better yet South street. You might not come back home with everything on your car.

DQ area is all good though. No worries.. Ill show u some million dollar homes in "Da Burgh" if you want me too. Were not as bad as you think.. :)
Drug money FTMFW!

· Banned
13,168 Posts
I just read in the paper something that might make us move the meet spot. but it will def be after the hype wears off.

Sonic which is in Kingston and is soon to come to Wappinger falls is also coming soon to newburgh. They are putting it in front of walmart on 300. my guess is where that broken ass building has been. so when that hype wears off i say new meet spot lol.

god that is gonna make 300 a crap to drive on with all the lights. ugggg
That end of 300 isnt that bad though.

· Banned
13,168 Posts
yea, it's like 45 mins. If Paul and Jordan can roll to Danbury, the locals here can certainly head west.

I can use some ice cream on Wednesday. Hopefully the NY-MILFs are as nice as the CT-MILFs..... any comments Jordan?
In Newburgh you can find milfs as young as 13:eek:mg:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.