8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 37 Posts

· I Beez In The Trap
24,577 Posts
nice seeing everyone last night. great turn out and it was fun. you bishes and your nice whips cause me to really want another new car. :rantsmiley: first mod imma do is axle back delete. :rotfl:

Great to hang out again guys we are trying to get something started down in westchester as well which is about 40 mins from where we met today a easy cake right Jordan we will let you know when we post the thread or use one that is already up

Alex
yezzir. git r dun and we'll be down. :thumb:
good meet. awesome turn out. nice making new friends. nick started a whole peel out session when he left lol. the local non forum guys all started peeling and it was full of fumes when me and Dan did out 1500 rpm peel out starts ;)
:rotfl:
nice meeting up with the westchester crew even though as soon as we pulled out o the gas station I took the wrong turn and got lost
:facepalm:
:rotfl:

· I Beez In The Trap
24,577 Posts
please forgive my ignorance, but what is the point of a hook? I can't imagine that it's bolted securely to the frame to be functional to pull your ass out of a ditch or whatever (like a hitch could be)
most put them on for looks although some use them for their intended use. personally, unless it's strictly a track car, i think they're silly. :giggle:

1 - 17 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.