·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT:Newburgh Meet Greet Eat N' Cruise
WHEN:Sunday August 24, 2008 @12:00
WHERE:59 N Plank Rd Newburgh NY 12550
WHY:Cuz you asked for it

Had a meet at this location last year and there was a good turnout and a lot of fun. a few people have mentioned doing another meet n cruise so here it is. :cheerleader:
figure we'll give everyone till 12:45-1:00 to arrive before heading out for the cruise. then we cruise over rt44/55 to the Kerhonkson side stopping up top for some pics. then cruise back over to the New Paltz side and grab a bite to eat. this is a relaxed cruise. let's see if we can top last years #'s. :party: :vtec:

pics from last year----> http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/north-east/38068-newburgh-meet-pics.html

cruise route----> cruise route

for those that would like an idea of where it is, here's a map. same one i used last year. :giggle:

RED=I84
YELLOW=Newburgh/Beacon Bridge
BLUE=Rt 9W
PURPLE=N Plank Rd.
GREEN=Meet location

i'll start a list:

1. Qshooter151
2. 06 Civic Ex
3. bear.914
4. CrackThatTec45
5. 07 Blue Sedan
6. gsantos79
7. Si_madness
8. tuner student
9. SiDEMON
10. Demo22
11. RAI
12. 06blaksi
13. 00celica & 91EclipseGS

maybe list

1. fourtwizzy

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know you can add Joe, why isn't he on there?

I'm a maybe, its the last day of my vacation and I can't remember if I'll be away still.
lol, i usually do! decided to wait for that bish to bring his lanky ass up in hurr. :laughing:

just bring ur ass home and get there. :D

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
lol, i usually do! decided to wait for that bish to bring his lanky ass up in hurr. :laughing:

just bring ur ass home and get there. :D
LMAO, I probably will be because I think I have an engagement photo shoot on the 23rd, but I can't remember. I need to look at my calendar on my computer... not Kyle's lmao...

Oh and for Joey... he said he's in.....

:hiding:

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
:woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo: :woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:
put my @$$ up there. i was like "YES" when i saw the date cause it was after i get back from fl. Then my girl mentioned dinner at one of her family's on that day. :eek:hsnap: I called the grandma and she said every one will be there around 3. I was like plenty of time to do the meet and then go. I got a tardy pass just in case lol.:dance:

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo: :woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo::woowoo:
put my @$$ up there. i was like "YES" when i saw the date cause it was after i get back from fl. Then my girl mentioned dinner at one of her family's on that day. :eek:hsnap: I called the grandma and she said every one will be there around 3. I was like plenty of time to do the meet and then go. I got a tardy pass just in case lol.:dance:
you'll have enough time to meet with us but not enough to go on the cruise man...
:dance: your leg gonna be ok? if not and you don't mind riding shotgun,you're more than welcome to roll with me man. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
you'll have enough time to meet with us but not enough to go on the cruise man...
ys that you said that you guys are meeting around 1 right. i fig we would be crusing around at like 115 and be crusing for like an hr or so. might not stay for dinner. kinda just playing it by ear. likei said i got a late pass lol

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill make the trip down... Sounds like a good time (unless mother Navy has different plans for me).

CrackThatTec45... if your Megan braces are still unsold by then i will pick them up from you.

JOSH
:eek:hsnap: glad you can make it Josh. been a while man. :thumb:

just got the word, braces sold on fri. :sadwavy:
ys that you said that you guys are meeting around 1 right. i fig we would be crusing around at like 115 and be crusing for like an hr or so. might not stay for dinner. kinda just playing it by ear. likei said i got a late pass lol
yeah, i guess you could squeeze in the cruise. you know how we are, always late and ****...lol
where we eating :popcorn:
not sure yet kid. most likely somewhere in New Paltz. :thumb:
Uhhhhh.... why is the list not updated mr Shooter man...?
waiting for you to check your schedule. :D

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
19 Participants
Qshooter151
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing